ACCEPT: 'Teutonic Terror' Video Released

8:52 PM / Posted by metallic sucker and moslem militan /

"Teutonic Terror", the new video from reformed heavy metal legends ACCEPT, can be viewed below. The clip was filmed in March by director/producer/editor Dave Blass. Executive Producer is Doug Jeffery (BRITNEY SPEARS, MILEY CYRUS, RIHANNA) for Grid 41.

When asked how he came to be involved in making ACCEPT's "most metal video," longtime ACCEPT fan Blass states, "I first met [guitarist] Wolf [Hoffman] and [bassist] Peter [Baltes] back in '89 when they were touring with W.A.S.P. on the 'Eat the Heat' tour. I was a DJ in Boston doing the Sunday night metal show.

"I reconnected with Wolf later when we used a song from his classical album for a reality series I produced. After that, we talked on-and-off over the years. He reminded me that I had called him to do some photography on 'The Biggest Loser' when we needed some cool stylized photos of the contestants. The producers opted out of paying for a cool photographer and I ended up doing it myself.

"We touched base when the [band] reunion happened and talked about a video, and when it got closer, we all just decided to make it happen.

"Grid 41 is the video production company owned by Doug Jeffery who I brought in to do the project.

"I have worked with Doug for years and told him I needed a favor and that this would be a great project for his company as they are branching into music videos. They did the design work on the MILEY CYRUS 'Party In The USA' and RIHANNA 'Umbrella' videos, to name a few.

"Too pretty for my taste... I needed more tanks and fire!

"Working with the band was great. Peter was impressed when I pulled my 1985 ACCEPT shirt out of my bag at the shoot.

"I couldn't tell who was more excited, the band or the crew. Even those that weren't familiar with their music got caught up in the mosh. I mean, Wolf Hoffmann and his Flying V standing on a GIANT TANK surrounded by smoke and flames doing his guitar solo… how can you not love that?!

"Having spent many a night in high school waiting 'till midnight to catch 'Headbangers Ball' and wishing they would play 'Balls to the Wall', it was a very cool to be a part of the ACCEPT legacy.

"I think the best quote about the video comes from my production assistant, Reed Blake, who was awestruck after the first take with the huge flames, the crane, the smoke the drums, and the tanks. He said to me, 'I have never seen anything this METAL.'"

"Teutonic Terror" comes off the band's new studio album, "Blood Of The Nations", which is scheduled for release in North America on September 14 via Nuclear Blast Records. The band's 15th LP was recorded at Backstage Studio in Derbyshire, England with acclaimed British producer and SABBAT guitarist Andy Sneap (MEGADETH, EXODUS, ARCH ENEMY, NEVERMORE). The CD — which will mark the recording debut of the band's latest addition, vocalist Mark Tornillo (ex-TT QUICK) — will contain around 14 tracks, including "The Abyss", "Shades Of Death", "Blood Of Nations" and "Pandemic".

ACCEPT 2010 is:

Wolf Hoffmann: Guitar
Peter Baltes: Bass
Herman Frank: Guitar
Mark Tornillo: Vocals
Stefan Schwarzmann: Drums

The new ACCEPT lineup made its live debut this past Saturday night (May 8) at the 750-capacity Gramercy Theatre in New York City.

The band's setlist was as follows:

01. Metal Heart
02. Midnight Mover
03. Living For Tonight
04. Restless And Wild
05. Son Of A Bitch
06. Losers And Winners
07. London Leatherboys
08. The Abyss (new song)
09. Run If You Can
10. Teutonic Terror (new song)
11. Breaker
12. Bulletproof
13. Neon Nights
14. Bass / Drum / Guitar Jam
15. Flash Rocking Man
16. Up To The Limit
17. Demon's Night
18. Turn Me On
19. Starlight
20. Burning

Encore 1:

21. Princess Of The Dawn
22. I'm A Rebel

Encore 2:

23. Fast As A Shark
24. Balls To The Wall

"Teutonic Terror" video:



Behind the scenes of "Teutonic Terror":

Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment